Somehow or other I’ve reached 700 followers, and that means that, for the first time ever, I’m going to be doing a giveaway!
This is a giveaway for my followers, so please, please don’t follow and then reblog this just to get stuff. That doesn’t mean that those who just started following me or who follow me after I posted this don’t get to participate, only that I’ll be making my own judgments on things.
First, the goodies:
- A handmade kusudama on beaded ribbon, such as the one shown above. Number of paper pieces required range from 24 to 36. I will provide the winner with a bunch of patterns to choose from, and they are welcome to select up to four colors for the paper. Note: black paper of the necessary kind is hard for me to find, so I would like to request that the winner not choose black.
- A wall sticker scroll! I got this a little while ago and have never used it. It’s colorful but not overly vibrant, so it goes with a lot of colors and can safely be used and reused on wallpaper and paint.
- One hand stitched sprite of any Pokemon, Nintendo, or most other games. If I can find a sprite that is 50x50 or the equivalent or less, we’re in business.
- The first three volumes of Alice in the Country of Clover: Cheshire Cat Waltz. If the winner does not want these books, they only need let me know.
- If this post passes 250 notes, I’ll include a surprise prize! It’ll be good, I promise.
- I will ship internationally. HOWEVER, I may request assistance paying for international shipping. This is only a maybe and depends solely on the overall cost of the shipping.
- No giveaway blogs or following just for the giveaway. I will be checking and this really is for those who’ve BEEN following me or who follow me for my posts, not the goodies.
- No requesting of anything 18+ for the sprites. If that’s even possible. Probably it is. Don’t even try it.
- I will contact the winner within 48 hours of the giveaway’s finish. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours after that, I will be picking another winner.
- Likes and reblogs count! Please only like and reblog once; further likes and reblogs will not count towards the notes anyway.
The deadline is September 30th, 2014, at 12:00 EST. Go go go!